Monday, September 3, 2012

'BER' MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Santa Claus,

I think I've been a good girl for the past few months (just don't believe what our company's sales personnel told you they just hate me because I'm so strict when it comes to company's policy *wink*), so does it mean I'll be receiving a gift this coming Christmas?  I know you're going to be busy starting today since you'll be preparing a lot of gifts for kids (and young at heart) who were good this year so to make your job easier I have listed two of the things I want to receive this year....Mwah!!!

1.  Camera - a digital camera would do but if you want to give me a better one well, I'm open to accepting a DSLR. 


2.  House - Santa dear, December is just around the corner and as one of the Sendong survivor, we really don't feel secure when we experience heavy rains at nightsince we went back to our place , so please a small house would do.

Promise, I'll try to be really GOOD until the end of this year...

Love,

Lai : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Autosupply Cagayan de Oro City

Are you looking for autoparts supply here in Cagayan de Oro City? The best way is to go to OsmeƱa Street where various automotive stores can...