Thursday, March 28, 2013

Busy Day...

Today is Holy Thursday and at the same time it is Lola's  ninth day of novena for her soul.  To be honest, I really don't have any idea about this type of practice so forgive me if I can't give you details about it.

Anyway, we went at the cemetery this morning to offer a prayer for her. It was already hot so we have to request for a tent at Greenhills Memorial Park to shield us from the sun's heat  before we begun praying the novena.

Alexa running around.

My family and our neighbor  after the novena
My aunt and mom decided to proceed to our house at our farm and have our lunch there.  Everyone agree so after the prayer we went to our next destination which was an hour away from the city of Cagayan de Oro.

me and my younger sister Adys.
There, they harvested some fruits, vegetables and root crops  which they equally divided among themselves afterwards.  As  for us cousins, we stayed in one of the rooms and sleep.  Hehehe!!!Charging time!!!!

My tita and some neighbor equally dividing  some vegetables and root crops for everyone.

Tito Boy and Tito Boyet harvesting some native pepper.
Well, we went back home at around 4 in the afternoon.  Though we were tired, I must say that we enjoyed every moment of it.

Before leaving the farm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Autosupply Cagayan de Oro City

Are you looking for autoparts supply here in Cagayan de Oro City? The best way is to go to Osmeña Street where various automotive stores can...