Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Dahilayan 2013

Our department  decided to spend our year-end party at Dahilayan Forest Park  this year. This is my second time to visit the place yet I am still excited to go there.
                               

Getting there:
The famous landmark in Camp Philips

Well, there are various ways to get there.  There are establishment such as Coffeeworks in Corrales Avenue that offers a shuttle ride for only Php350.00.  If you want to commute, you could take a bus that goes to Bukidnon-Davao Highway and stop at Alae bus stop.  There you could ride a single motorcycle bound to Dahilayan.

Dahilayan Forest Park is located at Barangay Dahilayan, Manolo Fortich Bukidnon.  The place have lots to offer such as Bungee Bounce, Net Trampoline, Tree Top Adventure, ATV, Buggy Ride, Mini Golf, Astrozorbit and Luge Ride.
Riding crocodiles is alot of fun here... just kidding!
The entrance fee of the park is Php100.00 for adults and Php 50.00 for kids during weekend, holidays and peak days. While on weekdays it would only cost you Php 50.00 for adults and Php 20.00 for kids.

There are tables in the picnic ground which you could rent for just Php200.00 during weekends, holidays and peak days; and Php 100.00 during weekdays.




We tried their Astrozorbit wherein we were strapped inside a giant inflated ball and was then rolled down a hill.This ride cost Php 250.00 per head.
While some of our officemates tried the Bungee Bounce.
I also had the chance to try their Buggy Ride for just Php800.00 with my co worker Montir.  Together with our guide Elmer, we took a ride along the 3.5 km forest trail of rough road and steep hills. 





Well, we had a chance to take a picture of ourselves at the starting point of the Forest Luge for free : ).  This ride cost Php 600.00 which covers 2 rides at the luge and a change to play at their mini golf. 
After strolling around the Dahilayan Forest Park we decided to go to Dahilayan Adventure Park where tourist can try the longest Zip line in Asia and the 120ft DROPZONE.  Along the way, we were able to buy some strawberries which were sold by the locals for just Php100.00 per pack.
Since I have already tried their zipline the first time I came here, I decided to try their new attraction -  the 120ft DROPZONE.

What on earth am I doing?  What ifs ....

These were the words playing in my head when we were slowly lifted up in the air.  My emotion was mixed,a part of me was excited while the other part was really scared to death.  I could hear my co-worker cheers for us below and my heart was beating slowly but louder than before.

Rona looked at me and asked me if I was ready, I nodded at her and then we started to fall.


Honestly, the really scary part was the falling and the rest was fun wherein we swing back and forth for a few minutes.  For me, this ride was the best in Dahilayan and everyone should try this one.
By the way, this rides cost Php 750.00 if you want to pair up with your friends or relatives and Php 500.00 if you want to try it alone. 

I have created a video that would sum up our entire experience for that day, hope you like it.

Well, if you guys want to know more about the place and its rates you may check it at their websites at :
http://www.dahilayanadventurepark.com/   for  Dahilayan Adventure Park or
http://www.dahilayanforestpark.com/ for Dahilayan Forest Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autosupply Cagayan de Oro City

Are you looking for autoparts supply here in Cagayan de Oro City? The best way is to go to Osmeña Street where various automotive stores can...