Saturday, August 14, 2021

Replacing Rib K800 Motor

"You're an IT right?" , my boss asked.
"Yes Sir."
"Read and study the manual then install the device."
"Whatttttt?" my mind was on panic mode.

First thing first, I have no experience in installing a device that would make his sliding gate automated nor programming its remote control in order to open-close his gate.  Second, I hate READING manuals.  In fact, most of the troubleshooting I successfully done was because of the learning I’ve gain through watching YouTube videos. With that thought, I started looking for video tutorials about Rib K800.  The next thing I did was to contact our company electrician and ask for his help, especially that I have no idea about electrical lines and he is knowledgeable in his field.



Click here for manual and proceed to page 25 for english translation.

How to easily replace a Rib K800 motor?

First, read the manual.

Second, take a picture on its wiring and label them.  In this way you will know which wire goes to a particular slot when you replace it with the new one.


Remove the motor from the base of from the flooring but before you can do this.  You have to remove the rack of module 4 which is already attached to the existing gate.  These rack is where the gear behind your Rib motor will pass through.

Once you have remove and replace the old motor, you have to return back the rack and check if everything is in place.

Check the manual for the programming of your remote.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Autosupply Cagayan de Oro City

Are you looking for autoparts supply here in Cagayan de Oro City? The best way is to go to OsmeƱa Street where various automotive stores can...