Thursday, May 3, 2012

Travel

One of my greatest desire is to travel the entire Philippines and even the whole world.  I always wanted to explore new places, meet new people and study new culture.  I think most of us has the same longing as my own  but not all of us has the privilege to follow what our hearts desire.  Some of us has to earn and save first before we could go where we wanted to go.  We're just lucky today that all information that we need to know about those places are just a click away. Thanks to Google: D

Anyway, I have listed few of the places here in my country that I wanted see for  myself-who knows maybe someday I have that chance.

  1. Camiguin -   The first one on my list that I have been planning to explore since I was in the 6th grade.  It is a pearl-shaped island bounded by Bohol Sea on the north, Macajalar Bay on the west, Gingoog Bay on the southeast and Butuan Bay on the east.  Known for its hot and cold spring, falls and white island.  You could also see here a unique diving site wherein the tombstones are covered with corals,known as the sunken cemetery.
  1. Vigan- located on the western coast of Luzon, this place is one of the World Heritage Site.  Known for its cobblestone streets and unique architecture which you will surely  make you feel the old Spanish atmosphere. 
  1. Bohol-  an island located in the Central Visayas Region.  Most popular attraction in this island are the numerous perfectly symmetrical, haycock -shaped hills that rise some 30 meters above the ground.  You could also see there the smallest primate in the world - the Tarsier.
  1. Batanes- the northernmost part of the Philippines that has the smallest population and land area.  You could see houses build with lime and stone and with a roof thatched with cogon grass.
  1. Puerto Princesa- located in the southwest of manila, the  place is the home of one of the new Seven Wonders of the World - the Underground River.    The place is rich with rain forest and white sand beaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autosupply Cagayan de Oro City

Are you looking for autoparts supply here in Cagayan de Oro City? The best way is to go to Osmeña Street where various automotive stores can...