Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Upcoming 2013 National and Local Election

Who deserves my vote?????

I think most of us right now have the same question as I do.  Who are the deserving candidates in our country today?  But I guess before we could answer this question we have to answer first a certain question...Who are the candidates for various national and local position?

In order for me to get an answer to this one, I simply went to the COMELEC official website.
The site would be a great help for you as it did for me.  I was able to check the list of candidates for national, regional, provincial and even local positions for this upcoming 2013 election.  Through the site I was able to get information about my precinct, where I'll be voting and even print a sample ballot as my guide on Monday.

So with the list of candidates on my hand. I simply went through some forums and sites where I could check certain candidates.  To be honest, I really have a hard time completing my list that even today I still need 5 names of deserving senators...  I just hope I'll be able to complete my list before Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Autosupply Cagayan de Oro City

Are you looking for autoparts supply here in Cagayan de Oro City? The best way is to go to Osmeña Street where various automotive stores can...