Thursday, May 16, 2013

Reflections Salon

I  have so many plans for this year unfortunately I don't have the time or shall I say the will to do something on it in order to be realize.

One of those plans I have  was to deal with my long curly hair which I have for quite a while now.  Many have said that I look older than my actual age because of it.  So yesterday after work I walked around Divisoria to look for a Salon that was still open.  Luckily I saw Ivy, my former office-mate.  She introduce me to Reflection Salon which was located at Burgos-Abejuela St. Cagayan de Oro City.  To those who are not familiar with the street name of the city, well, it is just near the Police precinct under the City Amphitheater.  

Anyway,  the said salon was having a promo for hair rebound which was just Php1000.00 for any length.  I was having a second thought because it was almost 7 in the evening but RR, the hair stylist, said it was alright to have my hair done that night.  He suggested that it would be best if I have my hair cellophane after he rebound it so my hair would have a natural shine all I need was to add Php300.00.

If I have to rate the salon:

SALON  RATINGS:
The space: clean, open, love the mirrors
The service: Excellent.
The Price: Affordable.  They offer promos.

Well, to make  the story short, the entire rebounding  process was finished at around 11: 20 in the evening.  And I didn't regret my decision last night because the result GREAT.  I can't wait to go back there soon.





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autosupply Cagayan de Oro City

Are you looking for autoparts supply here in Cagayan de Oro City? The best way is to go to Osmeña Street where various automotive stores can...