Monday, June 3, 2013

Earthquake In The Philippines

It was around 4 in the morning when we were awaken by the shaking of the ground. I looked around the room and everything was moving, this one was strong and yet I didn't move from my bed I just lay down there and wait for it to stop.

 How ready are we when it comes to earthquakes? What should we do?  I asked myself.

I'm not an expert yet I 'm good in asking my best friend Google for some answers.  So here is a short reminder for you guys:


  • Get yourself cover onto a desk or table. Stay away from kitchen and windows when you are inside your home.  In case you are in your office or any buildings , do not use the elevator
  • Stay in a open space away from buildings, power lines and anything that could fall on you when you are outside.
  • BE WATCHFUL for landslide if you are in mountainous area or tsunami when you are near an ocean or sea.
  • DO NOT PANIC.  PANIC makes things worst.
Anyway, if you want to check the latest earthquakes that is happening in your community, you might want to check the usgs or U.S. Geological Survey site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autosupply Cagayan de Oro City

Are you looking for autoparts supply here in Cagayan de Oro City? The best way is to go to OsmeƱa Street where various automotive stores can...