Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cherry Tomatoes


 It was early this year when my younger sister noticed some tomatoes growing at our backyard.  This type of tomatoes which she discovered was smaller in size than the one sold  in our market today.  This variety of tomatoes are known as cherry tomatoes.

Cherry tomatoes also comes in different sizes, from a cherry  to a golf ball size.  I tried looking for the common name of this variety but I.m having a hard time distinguishing which one is it.   All I can say is that it size is like of a regular marble and its taste is a little bit sour.  You know when it's ripe cause it changes it's color from pale green to yellow or red.  I love looking at the plant when every tomatoes are ripe and love picking them.

At home, we already tried using it on our soup, we just add it on a boiling water together with some knorr cubes and some cabbage.  We sometimes add it with a soy sauce and eat it with our fried fish.

Anyway, I brought a few of it at our office and everyone was amazed by its size and taste.  Some of them were asking for some seedlings already, I guess I have to start making one soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Autosupply Cagayan de Oro City

Are you looking for autoparts supply here in Cagayan de Oro City? The best way is to go to Osmeña Street where various automotive stores can...