Monday, June 24, 2013

Trusting thy Self

So a day before I turn 27 this year I received a simple advice
 from our former manager Sir Boy Barbs...




Though his message was short and simple it really hit me
and made me realized that I really need to do something with all my
plans in life.  True indeed that there are so many skills I want to learn,
so many places I want to explore and so many things I want to do, but what's stopping me?
FEAR. 

For years I let fear control my life.  Fear that I might do or say something wrong,
fear that they might not accept my ideas, fear about what my life would be if
I left my comfort zone and more...

So what now?  I know it is easy for me to write or say  something about me going out from my shell or from my comfort zone and everything.  But now I need to declare to myself that I need to do something.   I need to push my self more.  I need to go beyond my horizon.  And most important,  I need to TRUST my self more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autosupply Cagayan de Oro City

Are you looking for autoparts supply here in Cagayan de Oro City? The best way is to go to Osmeña Street where various automotive stores can...