Tuesday, July 17, 2012

And I Thought I Could do More if I Were Rich

There was one post on my Facebook wall today that caught my attention, it has a caption "Bai Fang Li: A Rickshaw Operator Who Gave Much To Orphans".  I was too curious about it that I tried searching his story on the net.  Well, as expected there are different version of his life's story on the web but one thing for sure he was a rickshaw driver that was able to send more than 300 orphan and poor children to school.  How?  Through the money he earned as a rickshaw driver.  Can't imagine how he did it with the type of work he has but he made it possible. All along I thought I needed to be rich to be able to send a number of children to school. I was wrong.  His story made me realized that with little that I have now I can still make a different in this society.  
I just need to believe on it and do something to make it possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autosupply Cagayan de Oro City

Are you looking for autoparts supply here in Cagayan de Oro City? The best way is to go to OsmeƱa Street where various automotive stores can...