Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fun Run 2012

Yes! I made it!   I was able to complete my 5k run today during the 2nd Ficco fun run.   Though Nyl and I were a few minutes late and started running together with the 3k runners, we were able to catch up with the rest of the 5k runners who run ahead of us.  I have to admit that at some point I almost take a turn back when I reached the 3k turning point but I didn't.  I always remind myself at that time not to give up and I can finish the entire 5k run - and I did it.  I'm so proud of myself. Hehehe!  

Well, these are some of the photos taken by my office mate Roy, who also joined the fun run.  Just too lucky to be able to catch up with them since I haven't brought a camera during the run.
At the Marcos Bridge.Going back to the starting point.

At Velez Street

At the finish line with Roy's girl. 

With my office mate Roy and behind him is my talkative Nyl. 

By the way, there are other fun run events coming up this year.  To name a few:

Kagay-an Festival Marathon
RACE DATE: August 19,2012
START/ FINISH: Paseo del Rio, CDOC
REGISTRATION: La Cabana Spa
                        CHAM's Convenience Store



Run for Justice 
RACE DATE: July 29,2012, 4:30AM
START/ FINISH:Kiosko Kagawasan Divisoria CDOC
REGISTRATION: Hall of Justice Lobby CDO
                            North Concourse, Limketkai

By the way, a fun run is, it's a friendly race that is held to raise funds for charity.  In other words, it is an activity that hits two birds in one stone:  you stay fit through running and at the same time help raise money for charity.

So to the next fun run event, I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autosupply Cagayan de Oro City

Are you looking for autoparts supply here in Cagayan de Oro City? The best way is to go to Osmeña Street where various automotive stores can...