Monday, July 16, 2012

If I Were A Rich Girl

So I admit it,  I'm one of those people who would look at the lottery result for the day and  wished I won the mega jackpot prize(even though I didn't place a bet on it) , and daydream about the things I would do if I were rich.  
The first thing that always comes into my mind if given the chance is to give my parents what they always wanted - both material and non-material things.  I'm not a perfect daughter, I admit it.  My father and I would always have a misunderstanding over small things but it doesn't mean that I don't love him.  I have been praying for the day to come that everything that he always wanted for my life to happen would come to reality so he would be proud of me.  Well, back to the topic, so once I have provided my parents what they want my next priority would be my siblings.  I'm going to give them enough money to start their own business or for their savings, who knows how long I'm gonna be rich so while I still have the resources I'm gonna help them with their dreams too.
 After providing my family what they need I'm going to buy a property.  About 2-5 hectares of residential land would be enough for my ambitious dream.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not planning to build a subdivision wherein I'm going to sell it afterwards.  Well, it's true that I'm going to build a number of houses there but it's for humanitarian reason.  I always dream of providing a home of their own to a family who deserve to have one in return they have to do something good for others too.  It's like the movie Pay it Forward. I also wanted to send some deserving students to school where they could start achieving their dreams.  
 You might be wondering why I always point out that the people I wanted to help are those I consider deserving individuals.  Well, let’s face it who wants to spend his/ her money to those people who doesn't do anything but lay down under an apple tree and wait for the apple to fall down?   Get my point?
As for myself I just want to have a house of my own and also to travel the world.   Well, these are just few of the dreams I wanted to happen when I get rich.  I don't know when that day would come into reality but as of this moment I’ll just do the things I can in order to make the things I would do if I am rich into a reality.  And be thankful for the things I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autosupply Cagayan de Oro City

Are you looking for autoparts supply here in Cagayan de Oro City? The best way is to go to Osmeña Street where various automotive stores can...