Monday, January 7, 2013

BFB - Big Flat BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!heheheh

Though my Saturday didn't start well, just imagine dealing with a number of salesman who forgot to bring their receipts (which they should have return last week) and others who claim for refund on their meal (which they don't deserve because they didn't work last January 2) really gives me a headache the whole day.  This is the reason that I was having a second thought at first if I'll go out with the rest of the backroom girls or not ,but I realized I deserved a break for awhile.

Anyway, the group decided to eat at the BIG FLAT BREAD at Rosario Arcade Limketkai.  I heard good things about their pizza from my younger sister, so I was a little excited to have a taste of it.
 
At our office..
Inside the jeepney :)
missy bonbon...just passing by hehehe
 


EAT and RUN.....
We ordered the Godfather and the Big Pacific Catch.  The Godfather taste okay but I can't appreciate the Pacific Catch, maybe because the taste was new to me.  Nah... honestly, I can't describe its taste.   (I told my sister about it and she told me we should have order the Four Season, I can't remember if the name was Four Season or Four Flavors hehehe!).  Anyway, we have fun time taking pictures that night and for a while I can say I was stress free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autosupply Cagayan de Oro City

Are you looking for autoparts supply here in Cagayan de Oro City? The best way is to go to OsmeƱa Street where various automotive stores can...