Friday, January 18, 2013

Dinner With Friends

Last Tuesday my friends and I had dinner at Savory Classic in Centrio  Mall Ayala.  Well, that was my first time to dine there so I was a little excited to taste their foods.

I used to thought that their meals were expensive but I was wrong, Savory Classic had this new menu where in they offer affordable meals.

Well, I ordered E-meal 5 which cost P99.00 only.  The meals was good for one person that has a piece of savory chicken, a cup of rice, a glass of iced tea and a serve of buttered chopsuey.

The chicken and the chopsuey really taste good.  I just don't like the taste of their tea and also their pandan fiesta salad (I don't like the taste of tapioca), which my friend ordered.

Anyway, if I have to rate Classic Savory...

Place:   very nice
Service Crew:   very accommodating
Savory Chicken & chopsuey:    one of the best I ever tasted

Next time, I'll try their noodles in which I heard it taste great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autosupply Cagayan de Oro City

Are you looking for autoparts supply here in Cagayan de Oro City? The best way is to go to Osmeña Street where various automotive stores can...